Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hello people!
My stupid thermometer isnt working today,
I just couldnt on the fricking thing, 2 times already :/
Im so dead, another round of checking tomorrow,
& yet, I dont have any extra thermometer left :(

I love my purple pens & purple pencilcase :)

Liyana & I practically played during the last period.
Concentrate Joyce!
We ate bubblegums, provided by me :D

Bubblicious!

Random shot (:



Bubblegum blower! Ignore the laughter at the background :D

Went to study with the guys, since it was raining.
Got to know this Sec 1 boy, Joseph from 1/7.
He's really cute la, so I took a photo with him :)

Look at the way he poses! Cute :D

Talked to TBBS, outside the toilet. Ha ha x)
He got scolded by Mr Rafeek for not tucking his shirt in!
We just spoke like, 4 sentences? With 1-5 words x/

Finally, I spurted out everything to (B)*
Obviously, (B)* was very very shocked, & said,
(B)* really had no intention of treating me like that.
Perhaps, its just (B)* & the rest's actions that hurts me.
Im really very hurt by the guys' actions today,
I dont know, I hope for the better. I'll just wait & see.


I got caught in the rain, ha ha.

You & I collide, ages since I last heard this song.
[EDIT]
Lamer, Ah gong, Kuku, Blurrest sotong in the land of sotongs, Stone, TBBS & recently, JKTBBS! :D
[/EDIT]
Goodbye world.

Im not upset, just very confused. Should I stay on?
I should stay strong,
right?

No comments: